Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 6 July 2012

Folksy Friday - The Big Smoke

I had a number of ideas for today's post theme following on from a recent lack of inspiration.
In fact I had a brain wave and came up with a novel little twist for future posts to give them a kind of interactive element. So from next Friday onwards these FF posts may take on a new format - well for a few weeks at least.
Anywho back to the present. Today's theme is London inspired by the upcoming London 2012 Olympics:






































































































Well i hope you enjoyed the picks, time for me to scoot. Taxi!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, great theme. I love the bus with the giraffe sticking his head out of the window, made me smile!

    ReplyDelete