Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Fresh from the sweat shop

Over the weekend I made a few new things which i've now listed on Etsy and Folksy, so I thought I would take this opportunity to show them off:

 













 













 





































I also added two new prints 'The Hidden Forest' and 'Our Favourite Place' which I created for the Babes In The Woods exhibition as A4 size and A3 size prints.

I'm offering free post to the UK this week on orders over £5. Unfortunately there is no facility on either Folksy or Etsy which will let me offer free post on orders where a combined purchase totals over £5 - therefore if any orders of this type are made on either site this week, then I'll refund the postage cost through PayPal. i.e. if someone orders a brooch and a coaster as this totals over £5 the full postage will be refunded.

Byeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment