Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 30 November 2012

Folksy Friday - Morning Mr Robin

Today my post is inspired by that humble little birdie that has become so synonymous with the festive season, the Robin Redbreast. I must admit i have an ulterior motive for theming my post around this little guy and thats to promote an illustration finished only yesterday which also features a wee red birdie. Though the bird in my illustration is a Cardinal rather than a Robin, so admittedly its a tenuous link. Anyhow before I roll out the Folksy showcase, here's my new illustration 'Winter Chums' which is now also on sale here as a print on Folksy.




















Right onto the Robins:
 













































































































Hope thats got you all in a Christmas mood. Its the first of Dec tomorrow, so not long now.
Well i best get down to some making. I've got a couple of fairs to prepare for so its going to be another busy day! 'Hi ho, hi ho............

No comments:

Post a Comment