Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 2 November 2012

Folksy Friday - You're having a scarf!

The winter gear is well and truly out. Heavy coat, wooly hat, scarf, gloves the lot. I've even gone as far as the thermal vest, which i think is justified given that it snowed here last Friday.

My winter coat which has served me well over the past few years, has now unfortunately had it's day so i'm on the hunt for a new one. I'm a bit duffle coat obsessed at the moment this year & to go with my coat (when i finally find one) i think a new scarf is in order. So i may ask for one, as a gift for that festive thing which is coming up in December….shhh don't say the C word its still too early.
Here are some Folksy contenders on my scarf wish list:
























































Happy Days Scarf











































































Lastly just a little reminder that its free UK post on orders over £5 in my Folksy shop until Monday.
Have a cosy weekend. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment