Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 15 March 2013

Another one for the book

Right i've got a new illustration to share with you today for the collaborative children's book i've been working on. This latest one is of the character 'Victor Torian', which as you may be able to guess from his name is a little bit of a killjoy. I did some character sketches for this chap a couple of weeks ago which you can see in this past post here.
Heres the new pic:




















I  also thought you might like to have a look at some of the silly made up book titles I have added to his book shelf. Creating these was without a doubt the best bit about working on this image. Below I have put a little close up so you can see them - they should be a bit of a giveaway as to what this character is all about.






















Have a good weekend all. I need a much needed break so I may have a weekend off from illustration, if I can prise myself away from the drawing board or computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment