Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Friday 29 March 2013

Folksy Friday - April Showers

As March is nearly at an end I thought I would pick a selection of my favourite Folksy offerings in tribute to the coming month. April showers seemed like an appropriate theme given the weather, Although April 'snow showers' would probably have been more fitting
judging by the forecast and the arctic blast we're experiencing.

Anyone have any nice plans for the Easter weekend? Think i'll be battening down the hatches and trying to stay warm. Still that is at least a good excuse to give the house a much needed 'so-called spring' clean.

Heres what I found:
























Have a lovely Easter weekend and enjoy the extra days off if you're lucky enough to get them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment