Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Quick draw results

Its the moment you've all been waiting for...or possibly not, but hey its time to show off today's quick drawings. I'm chuffed as i've had several people enter today so lets begin.
The word today picked by Mr Random Word Generator was tennis which gave a fair bit of scope for interpretation so the entries are all quite varied.
As per usual i'll kick off with mine:




















It needs work, but a definite step up from my effort last week I think you'll agree. 
Now here are the other fab submissions -



- You can tell its a man whose drawn this last one :)

Hahaha its been fun. Many thanks (in order as per above) to @JLWillustration, @Yaz__Raja, @RedtheCardinal, @Raincutter and @Paulxthompson for your weird and wonderful entries this week.
Byeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment