Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Quick Draw Challenge

Hello friends!
Guess what today means?? If you don't know by now then you've been missing out on the action packed Tuesday drawing fun...and you should feel very sorry for yourself indeed. But never fear you can  check out previous quick draws here, here and here.
Every Tuesday I hold a little drawing challenge on here from 10am-ish for myself and any other keen drawer/doodle folks who would like to take part. A thing to draw is selected at random by a 'random word generator' and there are 3 rules to be followed before drawing can start:

1. You must draw without any external visual reference, so from mental reference only.
2. You must draw it in a time limit of five minutes.
3. You must draw it in pen straight off. So no drawing in pencil and then tracing over the line.

I will then draw the thing and if any of you would like to enter you can send me a photo or scan of your drawing as a JPEG image either by email to lucyfarfort@yahoo.com or comment on the post with a link to your drawing that I can download from the internet. Or if you wish you can tweet me a link to the pic on Twitter.
I'll post all the submissions at the end of the day for the world to see, normally around 5-6pm (UK time). No prizes, its just for fun.

Today's special word is:
JELLY

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment