Welcome to the my blog. My name is Lucy Farfort i'm a freelance illustrator & designer maker. This is where you can find out what i've been up to of late, read my attempts at a decent post & the rantings of a visual addict. Hope you like it. You can contact me to say 'hi' by email on lucy@lucyshappyplace.com
If you would like to take a look at my work (& i would very much like you to) please visit my site:
lucyshappyplace.com

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Sock it to me!

Ever made a sock monkey before? I haven't and i'm totally clueless as to how you can make something quite so cute from a pair of old socks. But never fear there will soon be guidance in the form of Cheeky Monkey Workshops; a new indie biz started by the lovely Jo Sullivan a former Made In Newcastle contributor, and guess whose done their logo - yep yours truly.
I'm honored that Jo thought of me for this, and i had a lot of fun doing it -

























Hope you like him. Once the workshops are up and running i'll be sure to point you in their direction so you learn how to craft your very own sock monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment